Naxalites Encounter: 27 Naxalites killed, Basav, who had a bounty of Rs. 1.5 crore, killed; Home Minister Shah calls it a historic achievement..

An encounter is going on between DRG soldiers and Naxalites in the Narayanpur district of Chhattisgarh. According to information received from sources, 27 Naxalites have been killed so far in this encounter taking place in the Abujhmad area. It is being told that the number of Naxalites killed may increase further. There is news of the recovery of the bodies of many Naxalites and a large number of weapons. There is also news of one soldier being martyred and one injured in the encounter.

An encounter between Naxalites and DRG soldiers is going on in Narayanpur, Bijapur, and Dantewada districts. Firing is going on in the Maad area since morning. It is being told that DRG soldiers have surrounded the big Naxalite leaders. DRG soldiers have surrounded the big commanders of the Naxalites. Firing is going on from both sides. There is news of about 27 Naxalites being killed, and the number of Naxalites killed may also increase.

Naxalite with a bounty of one crore also killed

It is reported that top Naxalite Basav Raju, with a bounty of one crore, has also been killed in this encounter. Many other big Naxalite leaders are also reported to have been killed. The number of Naxalites killed is likely to increase. Fierce fighting was going on between security forces and Naxalites since Wednesday morning in the inaccessible area of ​​Maad. This operation is being seen as a big success, especially in Naxal-affected areas like Abujhmad, where they are considered to have a stronghold. This success is expected to curb Naxalite activities in the area.

Assembly Speaker Raman Singh congratulated

On the 26 Naxalites killed in the operation going on in Narayanpur, Chhattisgarh Assembly Speaker Dr. Raman Singh said, that I congratulate the Chhattisgarh Police for their success in this big operation. Apart from one policeman getting injured in this operation, no one has been harmed. I also congratulate the Union Home Minister, Chief Minister, and Vijay Sharma ji.

CM Sai also congratulated the soldiers.
CM Vishnudev Sai said that success is being achieved continuously on the Naxal front. More than 27 Naxalites are reported to have been killed. He congratulated the soldiers on this successful operation.

'This is a historic achievement'
On the killing of top Naxal leader-CPI-Maoist General Secretary Nambala Keshav Rao alias Basavaraju, Amit Shah said that this is a historic achievement. For the first time in three decades of India's fight against Naxalism, a general secretary level leader has been killed.

PC Social media